* Waking up to my living husband after a dream that he had died.
* Finding Pinkleberry's lost and way overdue school library books while looking for her snowboots this morning.
* The baked oatmeal I made for breakfast this morning was absolutely delicious.
* The Hubba sent me a sweet email that was just perfect.
* Baboo has a date and time set for her temple endowment.
* As of tonight, Pink has read 97 of her 100 books. We are going to make the February 6th deadline no problem. It has actually been working out really well to pick Mack and Pink up from school and take them to the library. We have just enough time to pick out books and possibly read one or two before I need to pick up Wiyah and JJ from track practice (the library is close to the elementary school and the high school).