* My almost 16 year old son asking me for help replying to and sending an email. Because yesterday he sent his second email ever and today was the first time he has ever replied to an email. I love how NOT connected he is. He is so not connected that his big sister manages his facebook page--accepts friend requests, etc... I'm not even sure he knows his own password.
* A glowing parent teaching conference for Kelvinator. The teacher talked about how everyone loves Kelvinator and that he includes everyone and is a friend to everyone. He has a good heart. He's respectful and fun to have in class. He and his teacher banter back and forth and she loves his sense of humor. She tells me what a good young man he is, how kind and responsible, how much she loves having him in class. This is in addition to having almost straight As for grades and straight Excellents for behavior.
* Giving good advice to a friend who used it and thanked me.
* Sharing a video with my sister-in-law this morning and laughing and laughing.
* Baboo joining a facebook group for sister missionaries with 5000 members. There's a huge google doc of all the people and where they are serving and when they'll be entering the MTC. Amber already knows the names of several sisters who will be serving in Halifax and entering the MTC at the same time as her. If she wants, she can contact them now and get to be friends. Some of the sisters are planning temple trips in each district to get together and just share the excitement of being missionaries together. It's a new age!
* I picked Pinkleberry and Mack up from school. When they climbed into the car, they were laughing loudly and being silly. I suddenly realized that Pink hasn't gotten into the car crying for weeks now.
* Inviting Winkleberry's little friend over for a playdate today.
* JJ praying and thanking our God for me and the meals I make and the ways I serve the family.